The CANNT/ACITN Nominating Committee is looking for CANNT/ACITN members to apply for the following positions on the CANNT/ACITN Board of Directors. Positions will commence October 2022 in Hamilton.
Deadline for nominations is June 1, 2022.
The positions open are:
- VP Western Region (Three-year term)
- VP Quebec (Three-year term)
- VP Ontario (Three-year term)
- VP Atlantic Region (Three-year term)
- VP Technologists (Three-year term)
Eligibility for office: Member in good standing.
Each candidate must:
- Understand the responsibilities of each position.
- Be willing to commit the required amount of time to fulfil the duties of office.
- Be willing to work within parliamentary procedure, which is used to ensure an efficient and fair voting procedure by self-governing organizations.
- Will submit a National Officer Candidate Information Form available online here.
Benefits to Board Membership
- Having a direct voice in how your Association is run.
- Complimentary registration for the annual conference, with travel and accommodations covered.
- CNA recognition of a professional committee membership/participation (executive of a specialty association) and 25 hours can be claimed annually toward certification hours.
- Regional Vice-President: Elected by membership for a period of three years. Promotes and facilitates the goals and objectives of the Association throughout the region. The Vice-President represents his or her region’s concerns and acts as a liaison between the Board of Directors and the membership. Will act as liaison to the annual conference planning committee, when the conference is being hosted in the Regional Vice-President’s region.
- Vice-President Technologists: Elected by membership for a period of three years. Promotes and facilitates the goals and objectives of the association. The Vice-President represents the concerns and addresses issues of the technologists on a local and national level to the Board of Directors. Be available to consult with the technical representation for the Annual Conference.