CANNT 2021 Virtual Series Registration Open!
Join us October 19-December 2 for our Virtual Series Program! Includes pre-con October 14!
CANNT Nephrology Nursing Standards and Practice Recommendations
2021 update now available. Members receive free access!
CANNT Open Access: Continuing Education Series
CANNT offers access to CANNT Journal Continuing Education Series article
2021 CORPORATE SPONSORS
What Does It Mean
Be part of the ever growing network of industry professionals in nephrology! Benefits include:
- Access to the peer reviewed quarterly CANNT Journal for all members
- Access to the Vascular Access Guidelines, Standards of Nursing Practice and Standards of Technical Practice
- Educational opportunities eligible for CL hours towards CNEPH(C) certification/ recertification
- Connections to the latest information and resources related to nephrology, technology or nursing
- Networking opportunities with colleagues practicing in your nephrology specialty on a national level
- Opportunities for collaborative networking and problem solving through participation in a Refined Clinical Practice Group
- CANNT represents its membership as affiliates of various organizations and acts as your link to those organizations to help keep you connected and informed
Members can now access the VAEP modules online through their Course Dashboard. The Vascular Access Education Program was created by the Ontario Renal Network, a work unit within Cancer Care Ontario, in collaboration with the ORN Cannulation Working Group to better inform providers about the assessment and care of hemodialysis vascular accesses.