ICN Invites Nurses to Share Their Stories
The International Council of Nurses would like to invite you to visit our new COVID-19/Year of the Nurse portal where we bring together experiences, learning and advice from the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
On this special platform, we have pulled together stories from the frontlines, virtual events which continue to bring our community together, and resources from ICN, WHO, Jhpiego and many other authors.
This is a global crisis which requires a global response and we need you to take part!
Submissions may be in English, French or Spanish.
Please note that all submissions will be reviewed by ICN prior to posting and may also be edited.
CANNT Discussion Forum Now Open!
NEW! CANNT Members now have access to a forum available for members to open discussions and communicate with your colleagues and fellow nephrology professionals! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com should you have any suggestions or feedback!
Messages from your Board of Directors
We invite members to share your experiences during this time and send videos and images to share with CANNT members to firstname.lastname@example.org
BC Renal Agency
- Novel coronavirus (Covid-19) – Information for Patients
- Novel coronavirus (Covid-19) – Information for Health Professionals
Canadian Blood Services
Canadian Nurses Association
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Interim Additional Guidance for Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 in Outpatient Hemodialysis Facilities
Canadian Society of Nephrology
Kidney Care UK
Kidney International Articles
Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (Covid-19)
- Update: Information on COVID-19, November 2021
- Mises à jour des ressources pour la COVID-19, novembre 2021
- Update: Information on COVID-19, October 2021
- Mises à jour des ressources pour la COVID-19, octobre 2021
- Update: Information on COVID-19, September 2021
- Mises à jour des ressources pour la COVID-19, septembre 2021
- Update: Information on COVID-19, March 2021
- Mises à jour des ressources pour la COVID-19, mars 2021
The Public Health Agency of Canada has created a new COVID-19 Vaccination Tool Kit for Health Care Providers. The current edition of the tool kit includes information on the following topics:
- About COVID-19
- Overview of Vaccines
- Authorized Vaccines
- Vaccine Safety
- Additional Resources
Kidney Foundation of Canada (KFOC)
- Webinar Recording held April 15th, 2020: COVID-19 and Dialysis Patients: Your Questions Answered
World Health Organization
Disclaimer: Information provided about COVID-19 published herein are provided by the Canadian Association of Nephrology Nurses and Technologists (CANNT) for voluntary, informational use by providers in the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus crisis. This information does not constitute medical or legal advice, is not intended for use in the diagnosis or treatment of individual conditions, does not endorse products or therapies, recommend or mandate any particular course of medical care, and is not a statement of the standard of care. CANNT assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property arising out of or related to any use of this information or for any errors or omissions.
At CANNT, we are committed to supporting practice through education and research, and wish to highlight work completed across the country. As a non-profit volunteer Board, we do not have the capacity to review all content presented. To understand our position on topics regarding nephrology practice, please refer to our CANNT best practice guidelines.