Promoting the Best Nephrology Care
Through Education, Research, and Communication
National Nursing Week Daily Highlight
#WeAnswerTheCall Humber River Hospital CRU Dialysis Team
We are entering the third wave in this pandemic and lockdowns have become the norm. We continue to live in fear behind our masks and take care of countless COVID patients and our families daily.
#WeAnswerTheCall Humber River Hospital LTC Dialysis Team
Since COVID hit the world, nurses have been called heroes. The countless sacrifices and hard work nurses are committing is the reason why they are recognized as the most trusted professionals.
CANNT CONFERENCE UPDATES
We are pleased to offer open access of this CANNT Journal Continuing Education Series article.
Online hemodiafiltration: The current state of science and implications for patient-related outcomes
By Yuk-Chiu Yip
Continuing Education Series:
‘Phos’ing over phosphorus: A primer on updates in phosphate binders
By Franky Liu and Maeghan Pemas
CANNT MEMBER BENEFITS
- Access to the peer reviewed quarterly CANNT Journal for all members
- Access to the Vascular Access Guidelines, Standards of Nursing Practice and Standards of Technical Practice
- Educational opportunities eligible for CL hours towards CNEPH(C) certification/ recertification
- Connections to the latest information and resources related to nephrology, technology or nursing
- Networking opportunities with colleagues practicing in your nephrology specialty on a national level
- Opportunities for collaborative networking and problem solving through participation in a Refined Clinical Practice Group
- CANNT represents its membership as affiliates of various organizations and acts as your link to those organizations to help keep you connected and informed