The CANNT/ACITN Nominating Committee is looking for CANNT/ACITN members to apply for the following positions on the CANNT/ACITN Board of Directors. Positions will commence in the fall of 2021.
Deadline for nominations is June 1, 2021.
The positions open are:
- President-Elect/Treasurer (Two-year term followed by two-year term as President)
- Director of Communications (Two-year term)
Eligibility for office: Member in good standing.
Each candidate must:
- Understand the responsibilities of each position.
- Be willing to commit the required amount of time to fulfil the duties of office.
- Be willing to work within parliamentary procedure, which is used to ensure an efficient and fair voting procedure by self-governing organizations.
- Will submit a National Officer Candidate Information Form available online here.
Benefits to Board Membership
- Having a direct voice in how your Association is run.
- Complimentary registration for the annual conference.
- CNA recognition of a professional committee membership/participation (executive of a specialty association) and 25 hours can be claimed annually toward certification hours.
- President-Elect/ Treasurer: Elected by the membership for a period of two years prior to becoming President for two years. Assists the President in the overall administration, including the financial affairs of the Association while becoming familiar with the operation of CANNT in preparation to assume the Presidency. Vice-President’s region.
- Director of Communications: Elected by the membership for a period of two years. Maintains external communications on behalf of CANNT.