Board to refer to what EDTNA puts on their website: MEMBERS ONLY
As an EDTNA/ERCA Member, you will benefit from sound professional support, professional knowledge exchange and numerous personal learning opportunities at national and international levels.
You will be e Member of a fantastic network of fantastic people around the world. You will enjoy networking with colleagues during this important event as well as in EDTNA/ERCA national seminars and project groups. You will be cordially invited to participate in our annual International Conference at the discounted Members only registration fee.
You will be kept informed regarding the latest renal care treatment developments through our continuously News & Updates.
Conference Abstract Book
What has been on the CANNT website in past:
- Connections to the latest information and resources related to nephrology technology or nursing
- Networking opportunities with colleagues practicing in your nephrology specialty on a national level
- Opportunities for collaborative networking and problem solving through participation in a Special Interest Group
- CANNT Awards, Bursaries and Research Grants offered to individuals in recognition of their excellence in the workplace and/or to further their studies in Nephrology.
- More information on recognition initiatives >
CANNT organizes and sponsors various educational opportunities to allow you to maintain current in your field of expertise.
- CANNT represents its membership as affiliates of various organizations and acts as your link to those organizations to help keep you connected and informed.
- CANNT assists its membership by taking on new projects and initiatives with a goal to improving nephrology professional practice as needs and opportunities are presented.