0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In Canada, approximately what proportion of people living with CKD do not have T2DM?
2. Based on the evidence of SGLT2i treatment in CKD, which scenario would be expected to derive the LEAST benefit from slowing kidney disease progression?
3. In the SGLT2i trials that investigated heart failure outcomes, which outcome had the most consistent, compelling evidence?
4. Which of the following SGLT2i had a landmark study that demonstrated kidney benefits (e.g. slowed progression to ESKD and cardiovascular death) and safety in a CKD population with an eGFR as low as 20 mL/min/1.73 m2 and absence of diabetes?
5. What is a potential effect of SGLT2i beyond glucose-lowering that is thought to protect the heart and kidneys?
6. By restoring tubulo-glomerular feedback, how do SGLT2i reduce intraglomerular pressure?
7. What is the most common side effect associated with SGLT2 inhibitors?
8. What is a risk factor that increases the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis associated with SGLT2i?
9. Upon initiation of an SGLT2i, the serum creatinine is expected to risk which will cause a decline in eGFR. Up to what percentage decline of eGFR is acceptable with close monitoring?
10. Which of the following scenario would an SGLT2i not be recommended given insufficient data available to support its use at present?