0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are the goals of kidney replacement therapy?
2. Which of the following is true regarding Acute Kidney Injury?
3. Which of the following are true regarding sepsis/septic shock?
4. Which of the following are true related to mechanisms of solute removal in dialysis:
5. Sustained-low efficiency dialysis is advantageous to intermittent hemodialysis in critically ill as it:
6. Which of the following antibiotics are is most likely to be dialyzed?
7. KL is a 72 year old woman admitted recently admitted to the ICU for a community acquired pneumonia. Which of the following antibiotic therapy would be most appropriate?
8. Which of the following factors can change the protein binding of pipercillin/tazobactam (a hydrophilic and acid antibiotic), and what is the resultant effect on the extent to which the antibiotic is dialyzed?
9. In which of the following antibiotics is therapeutic drug monitoring recommended?
10. AS is a 32 year old patient being treated for an MRSA bacteremia secondary to a central line infection. He is on vancomycin 1g every 24 hours, is on 8-SLED every day, and is not producing any urine. His vancomycin level is at target and the last dose of vancomycin and SLED therapy was yesterday. However, today, his blood pressure is 90/50 and the team has decided to withhold SLED. How should Mr. AS’s vancomycin be managed?